Interim Corporate Tax Assistant Manager required by National Accountancy Firm
Your new company
Interim Corporate Tax Compliance Senior Associates with flexible working arrangements, can be based anywhere in UK as home working available, are required by one of the world's leading professional services organisations covering 158 countries. This Firm works with some of the most successful organisations across the world including dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses.
Your new role
This is an Interim role - up to 12 month contracts, flexible working available and can be based 100% from home. As the Corporate Tax Assistant Manager you will be joining a team of experts specialising in corporate tax compliance advising clients on various compliance issues including paying and minimising their tax liabilities. You will be working with a range of clients from multinationals to smaller mid-tier clients across a range of industries, working on private equity portfolio companies, real estate and financial services including fund management.
● Preparation and completion of a wide range of corporation tax computations, including review of computations and assisting clients with queries
● Liaising with Data Team to enable collection and analysis of tax data
● Dealing with client queries in relation to data requests, including preparation and review of follow up queries
● Preparing corporation tax accounting disclosures, tax payment advice calculations, computations and returns ● Assisting in the development of other staff as required
● Drafting budgets and assisting with preparation and negotiations for new or repeat work.
What you'll need to succeed
This Firm is looking for an Interim Corporate Tax Assistant Manager experienced in corporate tax computations, ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified or finalist.
Strong communication skills with ability to develop relationships with clients and internal employees.
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to work with a highly professional team and get involved in a variety of corporate tax issues. This Firm is offering flexible working (full or part-time and 100% remote working).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.