Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
£58,000 + benefits
Are you looking for a role which offers high levels of autonomy and freedom?
Looking to get involved in advisory projects with multinational clients?
A Corporate Tax Assistant Manager is sought for a Top 10 Accountancy Practice to work on large corporates.
- Aggressive growth plans
- Big ticket projects
- Clear route to Director
- Leading the way in agile working - remote working, part-time, term work
- Provide advisory services to a high-profile portfolio of both UK and multinational clients
- Pick up and run with large projects: mergers and acquisitions, BEPS, cross-border transactions
- Leadership responsibilities
- Key point of contact within the Corporate Tax team for clients
"Loving the variety of work I am exposed to, great company and grounding" Tax Staff Member
I would like to speak with experienced qualified tax professionals who have worked with listed companies and in-bound multinationals, with strong communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com and call my direct line on 020 7269 6355