Corporate Tax Associate
Award winning tax team
On offer competitive salary and benefits along with great social and charity raising events throughout the year. With strong year on year growth, the Firm are committed to offering a stable, friendly working environment with the opportunity for staff to develop and prosper. An environment, where new ideas are encouraged and using your initiative is second nature. We are looking for a Corporate Tax person to join this team!
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients including owner-managed SMEs and medium sized groups.
- Provide an exceptional level of client service.
- Prepare or review computations and liaise with specialists on technical matters.
- Manage client’s corporate tax affairs including payments, enquiries and providing ad hoc advice.
- Work with Corporate Finance colleagues to provide tax input into due diligence projects.
- Work with management on advisory projects, in particular transaction support.
- Research and understand technical matters and present them in a comprehensible and practical way.
- Develop own and colleagues’ professional abilities.
- ACA/ACCA and/or ATT qualified. CTA desirable but study support available.
- Corporate tax experience essential.
- Knowledge of or an interest in payroll taxes, Stamp Duty Land Tax, and Personal Taxation
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral.
- Enthusiastic and a flexible attitude to work
Salary £30-40,000 plus benefits