Corporate Tax Associate - London - £40,000 - £50,000
Why this Corporate Tax Role?
- Firm occupy an enviable position as the UK member of one of the world's largest independent tax advisors
- Managing Directors in the UK have a reputation for technical excellence in their specialisms and have long experience in building successful team
- Looking to build on the successes and grow the team across all levels and specialisms within tax
The Corporate Tax Team
The international corporate tax team delivers a broad spectrum of corporate and international tax work, working closely with the transfer pricing, indirect tax and private equity teams. Most of the effort is spent in advice, planning, structuring and corporate M&A support such as due diligence.
Examples of work, you will do:
- Advisory projects include devising the holding structure and step plan for a UK group investing in power generation in Italy
- Determining application of diverted profits tax to captive insurance arrangements
- Advising on limiting impact of hybrid rules on IP holding structure
- Migrating activity into a branch
- Advising a regulator on impact of tax changes
- Determining extent of interest restrictions under new rules
- Clients range from FSE 100 multinationals to smaller private equity owned groups
Contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.