This progressive UK Top 10 professional services firm, with more than 25 offices throughout the UK has an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified chartered accountant/tax advisor to join their growing corporate tax team in a client facing role.
You will be able to work on a mixture of advisory and compliance projects with a diversity of clients ranging from multinational organisations to local businesses. If you have trained in a small firm, this role will give you the opportunity to work on more complex projects. If you trained in the Big4 you will be entrusted with greater client contact.
- To act as the day-to-day point of contact for the client, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times.
- To ensure tax quality at all times by adhering to the firm’s quality standards.
- To be responsible for the business and corporation tax compliance service for business and corporate clients.
- Advising on payment of tax liabilities as they become due.
- Preparation and submission of corporation tax returns and supporting computations.
- Dealing with enquiries raised by the HM Revenue & Customs.
- Be available to assist with planning and advisory work and to work closely with other departments.
- To provide briefing, supervision and training for junior staff.
You will already have completed your ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA (or equivalent) and will have previous exposure to corporate tax. You also need to be a proactive individual that has the ability to build and maintain their own client relationships minimal oversight from Senior Management.
For more information, please contact Charlie Cumber at Nebula Partners on CCumber@nebula-partners.com or +44 (0) 2079474302