Corporate Tax Compliance Assistant Manager/Manager required by leading Birmingham Accountancy Firm
Your new company
Corporate Tax Compliance Assistant Manager/Manager required by one of the World's leading professional services organisations. This Worldwide Firm support some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses to ensure that they continue to thrive. As this Firm's Corporate Tax Compliance Assistant Manager/ Manager, you will be joining a highly successful, professional, and forward-thinking team of experts that specialise in Corporate Tax Compliance.
Your new role
You will be providing clients with advice on various compliance issues including paying and minimising their tax liabilities. Working with a range of clients both in size and industry giving you the opportunity to broaden your technical knowledge. You will prepare and complete a wide range of corporation tax computations, including reviewing computations of others as well as assisting clients with queries.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing corporation tax accounting disclosures, tax payment advice calculations, computations and returns
- Assisting in the development of other staff, which includes delegation and coaching.
- Drafting budgets and assisting with preparation and negotiations for new or repeat work.
- Up-front scoping and engagement planning with clients
- Liaising with the Data Management team on the approach to data collection for your clients
- Reviewing and submitting tax accounting schedules
- Reviewing and submitting corporation tax returns
- Opportunity spotting for related services and helping clients to manage their tax risk
What you'll need to succeed
The successful Corporate Tax Compliance Assistant Manager/Manager will be ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified or finalist with previous corporate tax experience. You will be looking to continually develop your technical skills. You will possess experience of UK GAAP and IFRS tax accounting along with excellent communication skills to build and maintain excellent working relationships with key decision makers and the ability to manage and build new business.
What you'll get in return
This is an outstanding opportunity to work within a team that is a leading provider of technology enabled compliance and integrated advisory services working across an incredible range of clients. If you join this firm you will benefit from continual training and coaching to enable you to enhance your existing skills and progress your career. This Firm offers extremely agile working, an excellent salary and benefits package and ongoing long-term opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.