Corporate Tax Manager jobs in multiple locations: London, Manchester and Glasgow. These roles require corporate tax compliance experience with staff management experience.
Rejuvenate your career by joining a newly formed national corporate tax compliance network where your experience and continuous process improvement observations can be applied.
From a corporate tax technical view, your duties will involve:
- Review tax computations prepared by junior members of the team
- Review current and deferred tax calculations
- Attend year end site visits with clients
- Clients range from OMB and large international groups
From a staff management view, your duties will involve:
- Holding annual and interim appraisals
- Responsible for personal development
- Provide constructive feedback ongoing
To be considered for this role you will have extensive corporate tax compliance experience and will have an interest in technology and processes (to be able to contribute to process improvements). Management experience is also essential.
A fresh and forward thinking role where you can effectively use your technical and soft skills.
To discuss further please contact Amy Thomas (email@example.com) at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.