This role presents an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Tax professional who is looking to play a pivotal role within a forward-thinking business.
A leading firm of chartered accountants, based in Bristol. The firm has undergone mainly organic growth in its Bristol and South West operations. The firm has a wide breadth of clients, ranging in size, complexity and industry area, ranging across FTSE, AIM listed and OMBs with a core mix from around £20 - £100million range, with a significant number of larger clients around this. Sectors vary widely to include as just a few examples, manufacturing, retail, media related industries/ food and drink, sports related, aerospace and defence and others.
The key responsibilities for this new Corporate Tax Director position based in Bristol are:
Join the Senior Management Team, and lead/develop the Corporate Tax team, whilst taking personal ownership over an advisory portfolio.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships with entrepreneurial owner-managed business clients
- Ensure the firm continues to offer a quality trusted advisor service
- Build/retain a good network of local contacts to aid business development
For candidates to be successful when applying for this Corporate Tax Director in Bristol, our client are looking for candidates to have/be:
- ACA/ACCA/ATT and/or CTA qualified (or equivalent)
- A strong business developer who is keen to build contacts and network within the local business community
- Highly commercial, with a proven advisory track record.
- Very strong technical ability
Highly competitive base salary
Substantive benefits package
Parking on site