- Are you a Senior Manager level candidate that has missed out on recent promotion?
- Would you like to work with a varied consumer-focused client portfolio?
- Are you looking for flexibility within the work place? (work from home or part time)
I am currently working with one of our favourite Mid- Tier clients who are a progressive consulting firm and are looking to recruit an entry level Director to work on a varied client portfolio ranging from Pharma/Fin-Tech, Retail/FMCG, Property/Construction as well as Travel/leisure. Within the role you will client facing from the offset, working closely with clients acting as business partners providing high-level tax advice to drive the firms forwards as well overseeing a small sub team of tax professionals.
We believe this is a great place to work where you have total freedom to develop your own career at your own pace and have development opportunities onto Partner as well as potential client secondments.
Why work for this team?
- Team culture:
- They are a very close-knit team
- A dynamic and vibrant group of people
- Lively team - often going for drinks together, sports clubs and various food clubs
- Supportive culture
- The scope for progression in this team is very high as demonstrated by the team:
- 2 Partners have progressed within the ranks here in a short space of time
- 1 Director worked his way through the ranks and has been there for 15+ years
- Both Senior Managers have been promoted through the team and been working for 7+ years
- Manager and Assistant Manager has been there since training contracts and developed through the ranks
- Four Executive has recently been promoted
- Full autonomy in terms of being able to work in other areas of tax to develop your skill-set
- You will not be pigeon holed into a role
- Range of client work
If you are interest in the above or would like a more informal approach (such as a coffee meeting), please do get in touch with Kevin Racher on 0207 269 6321 or email@example.com.
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.