A reputable UK accounting practice is looking to appoint an experienced Corporate Tax specialist to the business, as they plan for growth and future succession of the current Head of Tax.
The business, which grew approximately 20% in the previous FY, are in a position to continue this strong growth through a growing client base and strategic acquisitions. With offices around the UK, they find themselves in a unique position amongst their peers to provide a full service offering for UK businesses.
Working with a predominantly OMB and SME client base, the team advise on tax issues across the spectrum of corporate tax but ensure they plan effectively for the owners of these businesses, as well.
As the future successor of the national tax team, you'll be responsible for:
- Key tax technical advice to family-owned, OMBs and SME businesses across tax issues including:
- M&A planning
- Exit strategies
- Reconstructions / Reorganisations
- EIS / SEIS
- Employee Incentive Schemes
- Leading and managing a team
- Development of junior resource
- Strategic growth of the tax business
- Key account and client management
As a result of significant work flow from referrals from other areas of the business, there's little to no-need for active business development, rather a focus on maintaining current client relationships.
- CTA / ATT qualified
- Demonstrable experience in tax structuring and planning for an OMB / SME client base
- History of effectively liaising with key clients to ensure a desirable outcome for client and firm
- Broad Corporate Tax knowledge across a broad range of industries
- Experience in Personal tax planning for HNWIs and owners of businesses is desirable but not a prerequisite
For a thorough discussion on the details of this option, get in touch with Chris on 0207 123 5105 or send your CV to Chris@Prosero-Search.co.uk