A large engineering group in Milton Keynes are looking for an experienced Corporate Tax Manager to join the team in a mixed role focused on improving efficiency and reducing risk. The role is split between managing and improving the compliance function and advisory project work - with the role to lean more towards advisory as the compliance department becomes more efficient.
There is plenty of room to progress either vertically to controller or horizontally in more specialist roles. Benefits include a high base salary + flexibility in working hours and bonus (depending on personal and company performance.)
- Map, review and make improvements to corporate tax compliance function to reduce risk and increase efficiency.
- Manage corporate tax compliance including review of all returns
- Assist with quarterly reporting
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure the correct information is reported and manage relationships with external advisors including on tax audits
- Assist with group consolidation
- Assist with Head of Tax on advisory projects
Interviews will be held from 11th June so please apply now if interested or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax (Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org.)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR