Our client is a leading accountancy firm looking for excellent candidates with a proven track record to help grow their high-performing team in Sheffield. The marketplace is diverse with a client and target base of UK listed, PE backed, inbound and family owned groups.
The role involves a mix of tax advisory services, compliance management and business development. This will include:
- Providing tax advisory services to a variety of clients and managing the successful delivery of commercially viable and technically excellent advice to a variety of clients involving tax due diligence, structuring, international and other advisory work
- Managing client relationships and becoming the focal tax point of contact
- Understanding the client's business and identifying areas for the provision of tax and other services
- Managing the tax compliance process
- Driving the tax advice on a wide range of projects
- Managing teams and coaching and developing staff
- Ensuring all risk procedures are adhered to
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Qualified CTA or ACA/CA or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of UK corporate tax and an awareness of other tax and accounting areas
- Experience of Large Corporate tax and/or international tax experience would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
- High level analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
- Ability to work as part of a multifunctional team
- Strong task and team management skills
- Ability to build client relationships
What’s on offer
This firm offers a competitive, benchmarked basic salary and annual profit related bonus; plus generous employer pension contribution, private health insurance and life assurance, excellent holidays plus flexible benefits you can choose to suit your lifestyle where contributions are taken at payroll.
To discuss in confidence please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 503 0035.
Rutherford Cross is a specialist tax and treasury recruiter serving organisations in Scotland and the North West of England. To discuss the opportunities in our portfolio or for confidential advice on your next career move please contact email@example.com (Manchester & NW) or firstname.lastname@example.org(Scotland)