Corporate Tax Manager - Leading Independent Firm
Are you an experienced Corporate Tax Senior or Assistant Manager looking for your next career move with a progressive firm that offers a diverse portfolio and excellent long-term career prospects?
A large, independent accountancy practice is looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager to be based in their Sheffield Office.
The firm has been established over 100 years and employs over 100 staff. They are an ambitious and growing practice who provide their clients a high-quality service across a range of specialisms including audit, accounts, taxation, forensics, corporate finance, international, bookkeeping and wealth management.
You will get to work with a range of clients from OMB’s to large corporations and groups across a diverse and interesting range of industry sectors including legal, property, construction, retail, wholesale, transport, logistics, manufacturing, leisure, hospitality and charity/NFP.
The Corporate Tax Manager will report directly to the Tax Partner and will be responsible for:
- Leading the firm’s corporate tax offering including training and supervision of staff
- Review of corporation tax computations for large companies and groups
- Dealing with R&D and patent box tax claims
- Capital allowances
- Assisting with corporate restructuring
- Share schemes
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries
- Providing staff with technical updates and training
- Identifying opportunities for tax planning/mitigation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a capable and ambitious Tax Assistant Manager to progress their career with an established and growing firm. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience, 25 days holiday, pension scheme.
- Preferably ACA / CTA qualified (applications will be considered from QBE’s with the relevant technical experience)
- Extensive experience within corporate tax
Vaisto Recruitment offers a generous referral scheme. If you refer a practice candidate (who is not already registered) as a thank you will receive a voucher up to the value of £1000.Vouchers are paid on successful completion of the referral’s probation period.
The above vacancies only one of many that I am handling. Vaisto Recruitment specialises in practice and first moves to industry for both contract and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Manager / Audit Associate Director / Audit Director / Audit Senior / Audit Associate / Audit Semi Senior
- Business Services Director / Business Services Manager / Business Services Associate / Accounts Senior / Accounts Associate
- Tax Director / Tax Manager / Tax Senior Manager / Tax Senior / Tax
- Corporate Finance/ M&A / Financial Controller / Financial Accountant / Internal Auditor / FP&A