Corporate Tax Manager - Stoke-on-Trent
Are you an ambitious Corporate Tax Manager, looking for an opportunity to develop your experience with a market leading firm that offers scope to partnership alongside a work/life balance?
A top tier International accountancy practice is looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager to join their Corporate Tax team in Stoke.
They have an impressive client list consisting of listed international groups through to OMB’s, private equity, wealthy individuals and public bodies across a range of industry sectors.
The Corporate Tax Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the complex tax affairs of a portfolio of multinational and large corporate clients
- Taking an active role in identifying business development opportunities, preparing proposals for prospective clients, as well as networking events
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious individual to make a real impact and significant contribution towards the success of the tax department.
A highly competitive package is on offer in terms of both remuneration and overall benefits alongside excellent career progression opportunities.
- ACA / CTA Qualified with extensive experience of corporation tax at a senior level
- Strong knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
Vaisto Recruitment offers a generous referral scheme. If you refer a practice candidate (who is not already registered) as a thank you will receive a voucher up to the value of £1000.Vouchers are paid on successful completion of the referral’s probation period.
The above vacancies only one of many that I am handling. Vaisto Recruitment specialises in practice and first moves to industry for both contract and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Manager / Audit Associate Director / Audit Director / Audit Senior / Audit Associate / Audit Semi Senior
- Business Services Director / Business Services Manager / Business Services Associate / Accounts Senior / Accounts Associate
- Tax Director / Tax Manager / Tax Senior Manager / Tax Senior / Tax
- Financial Controller / Financial Accountant / Internal Auditor / FP&A