Corporate Tax Manager
Up to £65,000
Are you a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager looking for the next step?
Would you like you to work directly with the partner of a well-established practice?
Do you want more autonomy and less 'red tape'?
This is the chance to work for a chartered accountant with over one hundred years of experience, providing first class service to small businesses through to larger international groups.
- Their client base proves they punch well above their weight. Predominantly OMB focused turnovers range from £100k to the largest standing at £800million.
- They really value their staff and have an excellent work life balance
- Incentivise without having a corporate feel (spot bonuses, socials, lunches to discuss development and progression)
- Heavily invest in the development of staff, to ensure they are keeping up to date and moving forward with client needs
- Excellent office location for their clients spread throughout the capital
This role will suit an individual who has experience in overseeing a tax compliance function as well as dealing with tax -advisory engagements.
The business has traditionally taken a compliance focus but they are looking to capitalise on advisory opportunities moving forward, thus making this an ideal time for you to assist in being a vital part of the process.
Ideally, you will be qualified as follows: ACCA, ACA, CTA or by experience.
Interviews are being held at present so to be in for a chance of securing this role, please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.