Are you a Corporate Tax Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Keep reading, as Henkel are recruiting and are looking for people just like you!
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Corporate Tax Manager responsibilities include:
- Preparing annual external corporation tax returns and computations and ensuring timely submission to tax authorities.
- Preparing quarterly internal corporation tax returns and computations.
- Preparing quarterly and annual tax accounting workings and supporting the annual tax review by external auditors.
- Reviewing all corporation tax returns, computations and accounting workings for technical correctness and compliance with tax law.
- Ensuring accurate forecasting and timely payment of all corporate tax liabilities.
- Providing corporate tax support on projects involving business, organisational and system changes.
- Monitoring potential corporate tax risks and working towards proposed remedial actions.
- Ensuring adequate transfer pricing documentation is maintained.
- Communicating changes in corporate tax law and tax authority practice to stakeholders.
The ideal Corporate Tax Manager:
- Chartered Institute of Taxation qualification.
- Previous demonstrable experience in a corporate tax role ideally within industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
If you have an excellent management skills, take your chance to help shape the digital future together with us as our Corporate Tax Manager.
If you are looking for your next challenge as our Corporate Tax Manager, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!