My client islooking for someone who will have worked in an accountancy practice for a number of years and will ideally be CTA qualified, although we are happy to consider applications from candidates who are qualified by experience.
Duties will include:
· Review of company tax returns.
· Review of higher level tax review considerations, such as research and development claims, patent box, etc.
· Consideration and advising upon the tax implications on ad-hoc assignments, such as group reconstructions, business combinations and inter-entity transfers.
· Pro-active consideration and suggestions for tax planning opportunities on review of client papers.
· Monitoring of deadlines within the taxation department to ensure that all submissions are made within statutory timeframes.
· Preparation and submission of personal self-assessment tax returns.
· Preparation and submission of P11D forms.
· Managing of department staff.
· Training and assistance of more junior staff members, together with review of their work.
· Knowledge of trust taxation would be an advantage but is not essential for the role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.