We are currently recruiting for a Tax Manager to support the Partners on complex corporate tax compliance clients with elements of advisory work across the south west. Additionally, there are opportunities to support the firm’s corporate finance and tax consultancy teams in transaction work.
- CTA qualified, ACA or ACCA an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – able to work with people at all levels
- Self-motivated and able to show initiative
- Accurate and able to work well under pressure
- Good problem solving skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist with and help run the overall compliance cycle for complex corporate tax groups and larger clients of the office
- Provide technical support to the junior tax team members
- Review tax computations prepared by junior tax team members
- Act as strategic mentor and coach to junior staff in the office
- Be technically up-to-date with relevant tax matters and able to accurately interpret and apply current tax legislation
- Provide support to the Bristol corporate finance and tax consultancy team in respect of transactions
- Assist in developing tax technical materials and where relevant, carry out training on specific corporate tax technical areas
- Communicate with colleagues and clients in a professional manner at all times
- Treats others in line with the firms requirements for ethical standards and upholds relevant codes of conduct.
PKF Francis Clark is the place for your career. Our growth offers you the opportunity to expand and develop your career in a direction that interests you. We offer a supportive and flexible working environment, taking your career seriously to enable you to be the best you can be.
Please click ‘Apply Now’. If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer to chat to someone before applying, get in touch with Rachael Prior on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everyone will receive a response.
PKF Francis Clark doesn’t discriminate. We’re interested in your skills, your experience, your potential, and nothing else.
We are not accepting agency introductions unless prior approval has been given in writing.