This director led practice offers you the opportunity to become a key member of its team. Aside from gaining more autonomy and responsibility, you will be working in an easy going and friendly environment on a loyal and established client base.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- You will be working closely with the directors in managing the corporate tax needs of your clients
- You will also be assisting the directors with tax planning for a range of sectors including: share schemes, reconstructions, inheritance tax and advisory work for other practices
- Responsible for the management of the corporate tax compliance function for the firm
- You will be managing and supervising junior members of the team
- Flexible working hours and holidays
- CTA qualified or equivalent
At Creative Tax Recruitment we work with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. Quality of service is the key to our success. Experience has taught us that to achieve a perfect match there is no substitute for personal contact and attention to detail - whether recruiting for a tax senior or tax partner. As part of our on-going commitment, you will benefit from a number of advantages that come in dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear); effective salary negotiation on your behalf with employers and a dedicated Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.