An opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Tax Manager with 1st class advisory skills to join one of the most well respected accountancy practices in the world in their Edinburgh office. With an excellent reputation in assisting businesses with their often highly technical corporate tax compliance issues, they are seeking an experienced Corporate Tax Manager to spearhead their Edinburgh Tax team.
General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering technical tax advice relating to a range of complex corporate tax issues.
- Building and retaining relationships with corporates of various sizes around the home counties.
- Proactively sourcing new business and recognising business development opportunities, with the opportunity to cross-sell when appropriate.
- Ensure awareness of risk mitigation for both the firm and clients and retaining familiarity with changes to internal processes and corporate tax legislations.
- Keep abreast of any changes to the corporate tax market, relaying information to clients when appropriate.
- Represent the corporate tax side of the practice in a positive light in networking and external events.
- Assisting more junior members of staff with any corporate tax assistance.
Due to the focus on corporate tax advisory you will have acquired 1st hand experience of managing a portfolio of clients, with excellent communication and relationship building skills. You will be experienced in corporate tax planning particularly in assisting clients with tax mitigation. As well as being a motivated team player you will also be an enthusiastic team leader having managed a team in your tax career. CTA qualified advisors would be preferred however ATT ACA or part qualified CTA individuals will also be considered.
To find out more please contact Jennifer Nelson on 0207 72696346 or email your CV to Jennifer.Nelson@pro-tax.co.uk