An opportunity has arisen to join the market leader in corporate tax with flexibility to be based in either the Glasgow or Edinburgh office as their Corporate Tax Manager. This is a genuinely varied role where you can balance your time working in industries that really appeal to you. Working in a team that operate on a flexible basis you choose how you work, when you work.
As a Corporate Tax Manager you will:
- Deliver 1st class tax advice to a wide range of clients using commercial awareness and technical knowledge
- Working in a close knit team you will help lead and mentor a bright group of corporate tax professionals whilst also developing yourself
- Build trusting relationships with new clients to the firm as well as loyal existing clients
- Work on the tax audits of international and national firms checking technical reporting and identifying technical issues.
- Being flexible in your client reach working across industries including Financial Services, Energy & Resources, Technology, Media and Telecommunications and more.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be ACA or CTA qualified or close to be qualified.
- Have proven experience of working across corporate tax issues
- Have managed tax advisory projects and be a clear confident communicator
This role would suit an individual looking for full time or part time hours and the career progression opportunities are endless. For more information please call Jennifer on 07791 602151 or email your cv to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.