Corporate Tax Manager - Energy & Resources London
up to £72,000 bonus
Do you want to work with some of the largest and most important organisations in the Energy & Resources Industry?
This Big 4's Energy & Resources tax team encompasses transfer pricing, treasury tax and transactions specialists and you will work within this eclectic team as a corporate tax advisor, with a clear path for career progression. You will receive continuous in-house training to develop and hone your technical, industry and soft skills.
As a Tax Manager you will be part of a team providing a comprehensive range of services including acquisition due diligence, sales and IPO structuring, complex consultancy assignments and strategic tax planning working with leading Energy & Resources clients. The different projects you will manage will ensure that you are challenged on a daily basis.
- Managing and delivering complex cross border tax advice
- Advising both UK-based FTSE firms and global multinationals on a range of UK and international Tax matters.
- Corporate transaction support
- Dealing with HM Revenue and Customs on technical matters
- Tax accounting and audit support work
Your professional experience
- UK and international corporate tax experience, ideally specialising in the Energy or Natural Resources industry or an interest in specilaising in this area
- Exposure to key principles of Tax including Transfer Pricing, International Tax, M&A, Treasury Tax & Tax Depreciation.
- Industry experience a bonus but not essential.
- The ability to exercise judgement and apply commercial thinking in making client recommendations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely successful team and be part of a growing industry. Please get in contact with Maisie to discuss further on 02072696337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.