Corporate Tax Manager, Leeds
Salary range £45-£55K + comprehensive benefits + annual bonus
The North Regional tax team is a fast growing part of this Big 4 Firm’s tax practice and as part of this growth the team is looking for excellent candidates with a proven track record. We are looking for Tax Managers to join the Corporate Tax team based in Leeds. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a confident outward facing skillset willing to invest time and effort in the marketplace. The marketplace is diverse with a client and target base of UK listed, PE backed, inbound and family owned groups
The role involves a mix of tax advisory services, compliance management and business development. This will include:
• Managing client relationships and becoming the focal tax point of contact.
• Understanding the client's business and identifying areas for the provision of tax and other services.
• Driving the tax advice on a wide range of projects.
• Managing teams and coaching and developing staff.
• Ensuring all risk procedures are adhered to.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
• Qualified CTA or ACA/CA or equivalent
• Strong knowledge of UK corporate tax and an awareness of other tax and accounting areas. Large Corporate tax and/or international tax experience would be an advantage but is not a requirement
• Strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
• High level analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
• Ability to work as part of a multifunctional team
• Strong task and team management skills
• Ability to build client relationships
• Good computational and excel skills
• Good technology skills
What’s on offer
This firm offers a competitive, benchmarked basic salary and annual profit related bonus; plus generous employer pension contribution, private health insurance and life assurance, excellent holidays including additional holidays at Xmas/birthdays, plus flexible benefits you can choose to suit your lifestyle where contributions are taken at payroll.
To discuss in confidence please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 503 0035.
Rutherford Cross is a specialist tax and treasury recruiter serving organisations in Scotland and the North West of England. To discuss the opportunities in our portfolio or for confidential advice on your next career move please contact email@example.com (Manchester & NW) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Scotland)