Corporate Tax Manager
Up to £60,000
Are you sick of not getting the recognition you deserve?
What's Great About this Role?
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Leadership responsibilities
- Manager's discretionary bonus scheme
- Company car on salary sacrifice basis
- Group life cover of three times salary which you may increase to four times salary under the flexible benefits scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Eligibility for the company's profit sharing scheme
- Salary review annually
- As a Corporate Tax Manager, it is expected that you will take full responsibility for the successful delivery of projects
- Oversee more junior members of the team in their compliance work
- As a manager, you will work on both Corporate Tax compliance and advisory
- You will be expected to build strong relationships with both existing and prospective clients with the goal of bringing on new work
What do the Current Employees Think?
"I have worked for the company coming up to 3 years now, management is great, very friendly and approachable, they seem to genuinely care about the happiness of the team. You are expected to work very hard but are trusted to get on with your own work with the flexible working hours, you can work from home or come in whenever suits you. Hard work is recognised and rewarded which I love!"
What You Will Need to Succeed?
- Candidates will preferably be CTA and or ACA/ACCA qualified or a Tax Inspector with full Technical Training Course or Law Qualification
- Corporate Tax experience within Practice
- Some leadership experience is preferred
- Confident communicator both written and oral
If this is something that may be of interest to you please reach out today for a non-committal chat:
0207 269 6321 Kevin.firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.