A FTSE 250 Online Gaming company based in Central London, are sourcing for an ACA/CTA Qualified Tax Manager, ideally with International Tax experience. You will be primarily focused on corporate tax but will include some duties relating to VAT or employment taxes.
You will report into the Group Head of Tax, and be part of one of the world's leading online gaming companies to help manage its UK and international tax issues. Your more specific responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Group Head of Tax on tax planning projects, and working with external advisors in respect to these projects
- Raising awareness of tax issues and communicating these effectively to the Group Head of Tax
- Providing the internal teams with advice on VAT matters for transactions and invoicing
- For the UK - assisting with the preparation and filing of corporation tax returns and group's CFC return
- Globally - Overseeing external advisors in respect to compliance issues for non-UK group companies
- Assisting in the development of the UK and global corporate tax compliance processes
- Assisting with the preparation of the UK and group income tax provisions and effective tax rate issues
- Assisting the finance team with any tax related queries
- Assisting in respect to tax disclosure and related issues at half year and full year financial statement audits
For this role, you do not need to have prior experience of working within VAT or employment taxes as it is predominantly corporate tax, you will be able to learn these on the job.
Please apply ASAP to be considered, but if you would like to set up a time to speak please contact me on to organise a confidential discussion.