£40,000 - £75,000
16 days ago
• Opportunity to gain experience in corporate & transaction taxes
• Career progression prospects within a leading accountancy practice
About Our Client
Fairhurst have firmly established themselves as one of the leading independent chartered accountancy practices in the North West. They have successfully acted for many owner managed businesses for over 70 years as accountants, auditors, tax specialists and trusted advisors.
Their partners and managers, many of whom qualified with large national firms, form the backbone of the firm, ensuring their experience, expertise and enthusiasm is directed towards assisting with managing the financial affairs of their clients.
The 6 partners and 60 staff are committed to delivering value, personal involvement and quality advice.
To provide high quality, commercial tax advice to a range of clients including:
• All aspects of OMB tax planning
• Mergers + Acquisitions
• Corporate restructuring Disposal planning
• Corporate Tax compliance management
• BEPS reporting
• Equity evaluation
• Developing, training and mentoring team members
The ideal candidate will have a corporate tax and advisory focus, ideally with experience of advising OMB clients - considering the business and its owners. You will be a team player, we work very much as a team - both within the tax team and across our wider client service relationships. Those strong collaborative relationships help us give excellent service to our clients.
As a part of the specialist tax team at Fairhurst you will play a key role in a growing a successful independent firm and have the opportunity for progression in the future.
Reporting and performance management:
• Reporting to the lead tax partner.
• Quarterly performance reviews, alongside an annual personal development plan, to ensure development is maintained to help you reach your full potential.
• Professional, technical and soft skills training.
The Successful Applicant
We also want you to be:
• Able to think strategically and be a self-starter
• Keen to play an active role in a dynamic team and willing to contribute to the success of the team and the firm as a whole.
• Passionate about providing great client service.
• Organised and efficient.
• Great at communicating with people at all levels - face to face and in writing.
• Positive and good at using your initiative.
• Motivated and personally effective.
Our ideal Corporate Tax Manager or Senior Manager will be:
• Be ACA and/or CTA Qualified
• Be an experienced tax adviser with experience of advising companies and their owners.
• Be a team player.
• Be ambitious - we want you to help us take our tax team to the next level.
What's on Offer
As Corporate Tax Manager or Senior Manager, depending on your experience you will receive:
• Market Rate Salary - circa £40,000 - £75,000
• 25 days' holiday per annum + bank holidays
• Employer pension contribution of up to 3%
• Death in Service
• Free on-site parking
• Full technical training and support
• Relaxed office culture with collaborative social environment
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPTA14086651Z