Corporate Tax Managers looking for an adventurous, high growth and exciting Island lifestyle? An exciting position has arisen in Papua New Guinea to join a market leading firm in Port Morseby. The role requires an ambitious, autonomous and headstrong Manager to work in a market with diverse challenges like PNG. The firm are looking to bring on board an experienced Manager with developed market experience to assist with training and development of junior staff as well as assist with technical deliver of Tax projects.
There is a bustling expat community with professionals from all over the world with a number from New Zealand, Australia and South Africa primarily. There are a number of outdoor lifestyle benefits associated with living and working in the region.
As a tax manager you will be working with their clients preparing tax returns and handling corporate compliance and tax consulting matters.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum of four years experience working in a tax accounting or commercial accounting role with significant exposure to tax matters
- CPA or equivalent from a recognised body
- Experience of managing a team to achieve results
- Experience in the areas of tax compliance, liaising with the revenue authorities, goods and services tax or value added tax, and payroll taxes
- Experience in tax consulting, preparation of advice and tax planning
- Degree qualification in accounting or finance
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance