This historic and globally recognised branded retailer, has operations in two continents and customers all over the world. With a global HQ in the heart of London, this role has been newly created as part of a review of the Group Finance function. Reporting to the Head of Tax and Financial Reporting, the culture is dynamic and fast-paced.
As a Corporate Tax Manager, you will be managing the outsourced corporate tax compliance process as well as assisting on R&D, Capital allowances, transfer pricing and other projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the outsourced corporate tax compliance process
- Spending time with the business on tax matters with a view to adding value in areas such as:
- Capital allowances
- Updating the business on opportunities and legislative change
- Projects where tax input is required
- Being a point person for the finance team on corporate tax matters
- Understanding detail of tax computations and year-end tax provisioning
- Managing QIPs / cash flows from a tax perspective
- Understanding and implementing tax governance arrangements
- Assisting the group tax manager with group property entities, relationships with the international businesses and projects such as transfer pricing, CBCR, CIR and interaction with HMRC.
- CTA/ACA qualified or equivalent
- Proven corporate tax experience
- Have a strong understanding of tax accounting processes
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension and healthcare
- Company discount on products
- Modern working culture
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly: