Corporate Tax Manager - Real Estate
This role will see you responsible for Corporate Tax compliance and reporting for a portfolio of entities and supporting the Head of Tax on internal advisory work.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified tax professional who is looking to develop and utilise their current skillset, knowledge and experience in a vibrant fast paced environment. In return the business will offer you the opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and team and ability to develop your career with support from the tax team.
- Project manage the compliance process
- Review income and corporation tax returns prepared by team members.
- Review entity and consolidated financial statements and related tax disclosures.
- Prepare calculations for returns under the corporate interest restriction.
- Review schedules for quarterly reporting to shares holders.
- Manage tax elements of the audit process.
- Manage SAO compliance and similar.
- Review tax forecasts.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Fully qualified CTA/ACA
- Knowledge or practical experience of real estate tax matters such as SDLT
- Experience in managing staff
- Experience of UK REIT and/or property investment companies tax compliance in a FRS 102 environment desirable
- OneSource experience preferred
Contact Georgia Luxton for a confidential conversation - / 02074294441