To provide expert Corporate Tax advice to a diverse portfolio of clients.
Our Independent Accountancy practice client are a service driven, customer centric firm. They pride themselves on the service, technical compliance and advice they provide to their clients.
The key responsibilities for this Corporate Tax Manager based in Chippenham are:
- Be the main point of contact for the firm
- To liaise with the client throughout the year and to deliver sound Tax advice
- To identify and advise on tax planning opportunities and to undertake specialist technical assignments as required
- To research and prepare proposals for new work, and to take part in formal presentations to prospective clients
- To be actively involved in the office business development activities
- To take an active involvement in client seminars, and to effectively follow up contact made
The successful candidate for this Corporate Tax Manager's position based in Chippenham will have/be:
- Proven track record, having built a successful career in UK Corporate Tax
- Demonstrable advisory projects managed
- Previous client Manager experience
- Strong Technical background
Base Salary up to £50,000 (experience dependent)
Company Benefits Package