Pure Search have been working with a leading business in the automotive industry, who are looking to appoint a Corporate Tax Manager in their team in Dublin.
You will be responsible for the preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and annual Global and Foreign tax provision calculations under US GAAP.
Other responsibility includes:
- Assist with the preparations and review US GAAP quarterly tax provision which includes deferred tax and payable reconciliation, tax accounts roll-forward and return-to-provision true-up
- Prepare and review of quarterly global uncertain tax position roll-forward, valuation allowance analysis and accrual for unremitted earnings.
- Provide support with building the processes and calendar to ensure alignment amongst accounting, tax compliance and tax accounting functions.
- Assist with maintenance and compliance of key SOX controls related to US tax accounting.
- Keep up to date with tax regulations, SEC Regulations, and US GAAP changes, practice and global developments.
- 6+ years of experience in tax/accounting within the tax function of a multinational publicly traded corporation and/or public accounting firm with US GAAP or IFRS tax accounting exposure
- Degree in accounting or finance
- Knowledge of accounting and consolidation systems (SAP or HFM) and tax reporting software (OneSource) is an advantage.
For a discussion about this role apply online or alternatively contact Raj Bhanji at Pure Search directly.