Corporate Tax Senior - Top 10 firm - London
Up to £35,000
Are you a corporate tax professional looking to make a genuine impact within a growing corporate tax function?
Would you like to receive full study support towards your CTA qualification?
If either of these are the case, then this Corporate Tax Senior role will be ideal for you.
- The team value investing in their staff and have a dual qualification programme where they will support you through the ACA & CTA qualifications
- They promote an inclusive, collaborative and supportive culture as they are a tight knit group where you will work closes with senior members daily
- The broader business tax team host numerous social events throughout the year including sports days, Christmas parties and Summer socials
- The firm are open to flexible working and have embraced personalised plans for staff that require this
As Corporate Tax Senior, you will:
- The focus of this work will be more advisory based
- Be working the full 360 corporate tax role where you will be responsible for tax computations, liaising with clients as well as being more involved with tax planning activities and networking across the business
- Provide practical advice by taking account of the client's key commercial drivers
- Receive guidance from senior members daily
The ideal candidate:
- Have a corporate tax background
- Ideally, you will be qualified or well on your way towards completing a tax qualification
Interviews are currently being held so if you are interested in this Corporate Tax Senior role then get in contact with Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email@example.com