Corporate Tax Senior
Up to £38,000
Do you have a solid grounding in Corporate Tax but looking for the next step?
Would you like you to work closely with the partner of a well-established practice?
Do you want to be part of a close-knit team and work in an environment with no 'red tape'?
This is the chance to work in an autonomous role as a Corporate Tax Senior, for a chartered accountant with over one hundred years of experience dealing with small businesses through to larger international groups.
- Their client base proves they punch well above their weight (Predominantly OMB focused)
- They really value their staff and have an excellent work life balance
- Incentivise without having a corporate feel (spot bonuses, socials, lunches to discuss development and progression)
- Heavily invest in the development of staff, to ensure they are keeping up to date and moving forward with client needs
- Excellent office location for their clients spread throughout the capital
This role will suit an individual who can hit the ground running and is confident in managing a varied portfolio of clients.
Whilst the role will take a compliance focus, there will be plenty of opportunities to get involved with interesting ad-hoc advisory work when it arises.
Ideally, you will be ATT qualified and working towards your CTA.
Interviews slots are immediately available so please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR