AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Corporate Tax Senior, to work within a leading mid-tier practice’s Central London office
This is a great opportunity to join smaller-mid tier firm, that has built an impressive client base. This means that you will be able to benefit from working in a close knit team, without having to sacrifice the opportunity to have exciting and technical work.
You will be looking after the firm’s biggest corporate clients, which includes groups alongside large corporates. Your role is crucial to the business, which means you will easily be able to make your mark on your firm when you are successful in this role.
Corporate Tax Senior Responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of Corporate tax clients
- Reviewing compliance work, and assisting on more complex returns
- Providing advisory work
- Group relief planning
- Working with R&D tax schemes
- Staying up to date with all technical updates
Corporate Tax Senior Requirements:
- 3 Years’ experience in a Corporate Tax role in practice
- A good working knowledge of Corporate Tax
- ATT and CTA are preferred, but QBE is certainly considered
- Experience with working on larger corporates is highly desired
For more information on this role, please apply to this advert directly, or contact Tom Sharland-Harris