Corporate Tax Senior
We are looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Senior or Corporate Tax Executive for this growing TAX team in Worcester
This really is a great opportunity for an ambitious tax professional with a keen desire to progress their career in Corporate tax as not only will this role allow you to provide a comprehensive tax compliance service, it will also provide you with opportunity to build on your tax advisory experience.
You will be predominately working with aspirational owner managed and entrepreneurial businesses in a role where you will actively contribute towards the success of your client’s businesses.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of corporation tax computations
- Taking an active role in the management of key tax milestones, return and payment deadlines
- Corresponding with clients and HMRC
- Preparation of R&D tax credit claims and reports
- Remuneration planning, including share incentivisation schemes
- Supporting Partners and Managers on the delivery of tax advisory assignments and planning projects
You will have the support and guidance of an approachable senior management team who will help you to achieve your long-term career goals.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- ATT, ACA and/or CTA Part Qualified or Qualified (or equivalent) – full study support if you require it
- Some experience working within Tax compliance, gained from within a mixed tax and/or corporate tax environment
- An excellent communicator who enjoys building relationships with their clients
- Well organised with strong attention to detail levels
- A real team player
Please contact us for a confidential discussion and the opportunity to work for a recognised Sunday Times Top 100 employer.