Corporate Tax Senior - Milton Keynes
The Milton Keynes office client base includes a significant number of owner-managed businesses, including partnerships, sole traders and private companies and UK subsidiary companies
Main duties will revolve around compliance work and will include the following: -
- Responsible for own portfolio of clients and management of compliance cycle
- Review of work and corporation tax computations prepared by junior members of staff, providing training and coaching support where appropriate.
- Preparing corporation tax computations for larger and more complex corporate clients, including completion of tax provision and deferred tax calculations. Finalising company tax returns for client approval and subsequent submission.
- Working closely with the audit and accounts teams to assist them with tax provisions in accounts.
- Preparation of tax computations and returns for sole traders and partnerships
- Preparation of tax returns for directors and partners
- Drafting correspondence with the client and HMRC
- Capital allowance reviews
- Research & development reviews
- Preparation of capital gains tax computations
- Claims for relief under EIS and VCT and dealing with the relevant elections
- Preparation/review of P11Ds, ERS, non-resident landlord and ATED returns
- Providing support in advising clients on tax planning opportunities including on EIS and reconstructions
As the role develops the candidate will have the opportunity to become more involved in tax planning and advice to clients
If this opportunity is of any interest please get in touch with Maisie on 02072696337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.