Corporate Tax Senior job Top 20 Firm Leatherhead Surrey ATT
Your new company
My client is a Top 20 regional firm of Chartered Accountants with office across the south of England. They are seeing an increased demand for services across their tax disciplines. Clients are varied and range from small and medium sized entities through to larger corporates and high street brands.
Your new role
- Preparing tax structuring advice including in relation to complex group reorganisations, demergers and other corporate transactions;
- Drafting and coordinating applications for HMRC clearances;
- Attending client meetings alongside senior colleagues, corresponding with clients and overseeing implementation of transactions
- Overseeing and/or preparing relevant relief claims, advising on and assisting in the preparation of any related corporation tax, personal tax and employment related securities returns and disclosures;
- Participating in networking and online marketing efforts, assisting with client engagement, proposals and onboarding
- Identifying opportunities for planning, risk mitigation and cross-referrals between service lines and specialisms to ensure clients receive a proactive and effective service
- Provide support to partners and relationship managers on other client matters or opportunities, as required
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ATT or CTA qualified with business tax experience from a chartered accountancy firm. Awareness of corporate taxes, shareholder and capital gains taxes and indirect taxes.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependant on your experience as well as a study support package for the CTA qualification if needed. My client currently operates a working from home policy with a future hybrid model plan in place. There is an excellent benefit package available with industry leading pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.