Corporate Tax Senior - Top Accountancy Practice
up to £46,000 + bonus
This corporate tax role will be reporting to the Tax Manager and will involve contributing to the provision of an excellent range of tax services to a diverse set of clients and providing support to managers and partners. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate initiative and good judgement when carrying out tasks on the client's behalf.
Due to growth within the largest and fastest growing region, they are looking for highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals to join to the team to assist in achieving their strategic goal of being the number one advisor to owner-managed businesses.
The Corporate Tax Senior duties will be:
- Preparing annual corporation tax returns and tax computations
- Obtaining missing information etc. from the client, third parties or elsewhere in the firm as appropriate
- Reviewing tax returns and accompanying workings as drafted by accounts staff
- Advising clients on corporation tax liabilities as they become due
- Monitoring and requesting budgets for the work that you are doing
- Electronically filing tax returns and monitoring deadlines
- Preparing/amending and/or approving letters and emails to HMRC and clients for the supervisor's approval
- Drafting replies to client or third party correspondence, seeking further input as appropriate
- Assisting in dealing with enquiries raised by HMRC
- Preparing other forms etc. as required by HMRC or other third parties
- Various ad hoc work as it arises such as technical research
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a corporate tax environment
- Qualifications :
- GCSE English and Maths grades C or above
- Ideally CTA qualified - ACA or ACCA would also be useful but not essential
This Corporate Tax Senior role is offering a competitive salary, a great career path to progress within the firm and great benefits package. To discuss this further please contact me on 02072696337 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.