- The review of corporate tax computations and accounting disclosures in accordance with FRS 102, and the preparation of tax reports.
- Delivery of corporate tax advice (e.g cross border issues, corporate interest restriction, R&D, patent box, capital allowances).
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries.
- Transaction support, including due diligence reports.
- Review of work performed by junior staff and contributing to their development.
- Development and expansion of advisory services.
- Ensuring services are delivered profitably and invoiced promptly.
- Contributing to process improvements and driving efficiencies.
- The promotion of the Corporate Tax services to both new and existing clients.
- Delivering presentations to clients and potential clients.
- Supporting the marketing efforts of the business, including writing articles, giving interviews, presenting at events, and providing social media and website updates.
49000 - 62000
14 days ago
Georgiana Head Recruitment Limited
You will be responsible for the provision of corporate tax compliance and advisory services for a portfolio of predominantly SMEs (of varying sizes) and their subsidiaries. Your main responsibilities will include:
You should be ACA/CTA qualified with a thorough understanding of the corporate tax legislation. You must also have excellent communication skills and a passion for tax.