Top 4 Accountancy Firm require Corporate Tax Senior Manager based Birmingham
Your new company
Top 4 Accountancy Firm require a Corporate Tax Senior Manager to join their dedicated centralised tax compliance services team and deliver services by using their cutting-edge technology. They are winning new clients and growing their team and now looking for a talented Senior Manager to join this successful business. Client base ranges from mid-market to FTSE listed groups, public sector, real estate to financial services. With their technology enable solutions you will be able to focus on technical excellence, opportunity spotting and managing the compliance relationship with clients.
Your new role
You will be delivering corporate tax compliance services and have the opportunity to be involved in the development of their innovative technology solutions, participating in client demonstrations and business development. Key Duties:
- Maintain a portfolio of clients. ensuring their tax computations are prepared and submitted to HMRC
- Work directly with clients to understand their requirements to ensure delivery
- Identify and resolve technical issues, preparing technical analysis and involving specialists as appropriate to prepare or review analysis.
- Group Reporting and Tax accounting disclosures (FRS101, FRS102, IFRS)
- Identify opportunities to provide additional services that the client may need and liaise with subject specialists.
- Coaching and technical support for other team members.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful Senior Tax Manager will be ATT/CTA/ACA or equivalent qualified, experienced in corporate tax computations and returns, specific insurance sector experience ideal. Strong technical skills in complex capital versus revenue treatment, pension scheme and share scheme adjustments, group relief, basic transfer pricing, and tax accounting for single entities and groups. Experience of insurance specific technical areas both general and life insurance including technical provisions and appropriate amounts, reinsurance, non-technical accounts, Lloyds corporate members and section 400 adjustments.
What you'll get in return
This Firm is offering both full time and part time opportunity with flexible working arrangements to fit around commitments. They are offering a market leading remuneration and benefits packaging along with ongoing and extensive career progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.