This role requires you to provide a range of tax services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large corporate entities.
Our client are an award winning National Practice. More locally, they have a very strong offering of a variety of services to their broad client base throughout Gloucestershire and wider South West region.
The key responsibilities for this Corporate Tax Manager / Senior Manager based in Glocuestershire are:
- Provide a range of tax services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large corporate entities.
- Handling and/or managing the tax compliance process for your portfolio of clients
- Liaise with clients to resolve queries, and communicating with internal departments
- Ensure all tax-related requirements and deadlines are routinely being met.
- We encourage our tax team to develop tax planning opportunities and specialisms so that we can deliver high quality advice to clients
For this Corporate Tax Manager / Senior Manager in Gloucestershire. Our client are searching for candidates who have/are:
- ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified
- Demonstrable track record in UK Corporate Tax teams, within practice and/or industry
- Bring experience in completing complex compliance projects
- Have skills and experience in managing & developing client relationships.
- Be able to demonstrate and provide examples of advisory and project work.
- Highly competitive base salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Smarter, more flexible working
- Life Assurance
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities
- Social events
- Career Coaching & Development