A brand new opening has arisen for an experienced Manager or existing Senior Manager to join the Manchester Corporate Tax team of this Big 4 firm where you will focus on both Global and national financial services institutions. FS is one of the fastest growing areas of tax for this Big 4 firm and they are now seeking a commercially minded individual to establish relationships with an incredibly varied portfolio of clients.
Joining this national team at Senior Manager grade you will establish relationships with clients from Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, and Wealth & Asset Management sectors. Your portfolio will span the whole of EMEIA as well as local South West clients, and you will work on exciting new client project wins as well as long standing clients to this firm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the successful delivery of tax projects ensuring technical accuracy and commercial approach.
- Proactively take part in winning new client work.
- Working as part of a National FS team across the UK.
- Providing technical advice to clients on a range of corporate tax issues.
- Support the rest of the Manchester FS team in their progression and technical development.
Pro-Tax have placed individuals at this level in the team who have had no exposure to FS clients, therefore those with general corporate tax experience gained at Manager or Senior Manager grade should still apply. The key attributes for this role are:
- An interest in financial services globally and nationally
- A thorough understanding of corporate tax issues
- Strong relationship building skills, and proven experience of managing varied portfolios
- ACA/ACCA/CTA/CA qualification are desired although those with a non-UK accountancy qualification equivalent would be considered as well as those coming from a Law background.
Interested to hear more? Please call me on 07791 602151 or email your cv to Jennifer.email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.