Corporate Tax Senior - Newly Qualified
London - Top 10
Up to £48,000
Have you recently passed your CTA or a finalist expecting your results?
Would you like to work for a practice that offers a high calibre of work but puts the welfare of their staff at the forefront of their minds?
Due to high levels of recent growth and ambitious plans, this nationally recognised firm is looking to invest heavily into the Business Tax team and require individuals at newly qualified Corporate Tax Senior level.
- The team promotes an inclusive, collaborative and supportive culture
- Opportunity to work directly with key decision-makers within the business
- Open to flexible working and have embraced personalised plans for staff that require this
- The firm has less than 10% staff turnover in the last 12 months (far below the industry average), which is a huge reflection of how much they value staff
- Opportunity for short-term secondments within the business to gain exposure to new areas of tax and continue developing as a tax professional
- Due to the nature of the work, there is an excellent opportunity to focus on building on your advisory skills
Your key responsibilities:
- Work on a broad client portfolio that covers; Media, Technology, Property, Financial Services and International issues
- Manage the successful delivery of corporate tax projects, ensuring the highest level of service
- Be a mentor to junior members of staff within the team, assisting with their development to help you progress towards a supervisor position
The successful candidate will be a newly or nearly qualified CTA and have a solid grounding in dealing with a broad range of corporate tax issues.
For further information, please contact Dominic Watt on 07515116320 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.