Corporate Tax Senior / Semi-Senior A CTA qualification is preferable although study support is provided.
Our Client is looking for an experienced Tax Senior, or Semi Senior looking to progress, to join their busy Corporate Tax team. The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA/ATT qualified with at least two years Corporate Tax working experience.
You will be based in the City office working within their expanding tax department as a Tax Semi-Senior or Senior.
Office-based role, working within the tax team, under the supervision of a Senior and Partner. Responsible for a mixed tax portfolio of clients:
· To work closely with the manager/partner for each client
· Client management on a regular basis.
· Liaison with HMRC in dealing on behalf of clients
· Complex corporate client and advisory work
· Corporate - transactional services assignments
Corporate Tax Compliance/Advisory
· Responsible for monitoring the corporation tax status of companies, producing monthly reports to ensure that contact partners and managers are fully aware of the client's corporation tax position.
· Tax administration duties for the other members of the tax department
· Corporate tax compliance and advisory for a portfolio of corporate clients from standalone companies to large groups
· Assisting with ad hoc research on and provide assistance to partners and managers in respect of advisory assignments.
· Assisting the corporate finance department with tax due diligence assignments.
The Successful Applicant
· Preferred experience of at least 2 years in tax-related work
· ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA qualified or semi senior level
· Ability to work on multiple accounts simultaneously.
What's on Offer
Competitive package and salary