The main purpose of the role is to deliver direct tax services to the UK companies within the group, including the preparation and delivery of the UK corporate tax compliance, IFRS reporting, governance & risk management and relationships with relevant stakeholders across the EMEA-CIS region.
To support on delivering the business partnering initiatives to EMEA-CIS business including the provision of technical and commercial advice on tax risk management, M&A and operational transactions.
To provide management services and technical training to business tax support and to support tax leaders in the EMEA-CIS region on tax matters as necessary.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Planning, co-ordinating and managing the delivery of Corporate Tax compliance (Tax Computations and Returns, Quarterly Tax Payments and Tax Enquiries) for UK Companies within the group.
- Planning, co-ordinating and managing quarterly, semi-annual and annual tax consolidated accounting for IFRS results reporting.
- Planning, co-ordinating and managing annual tax reporting for UK standalone financial statements.
- Monitoring tax compliance (Tax Returns and Tax Payments) for Non UK Companies within the EMEA-CIS region.
- Supporting businesses with the preparation of the Transfer Pricing documentation for each UK company and ensuring the documentation is up-to-date. This includes coordination of information for the purposes of country by country reporting.
- Coordinating the corporate tax processes to support compliance against the requirements for the UK companies within scope.
- Preparation of the UK companies CFC reporting requirements.
- Reviewing and implementing the technical reporting requirements under the corporate interest restriction provisions and other legislative changes as announced as part of the Base Erosion and Profit Shirting measures.
- Managing external relationships with the HMRC corporate tax compliance team, the companies' tax advisers and their auditors.
- Supporting with the provision of UK corporate tax advisory services, including international tax related matters, to our businesses wherever based.
- Preparing tax advice and tax research on Group Restructuring projects including the acquisition of new, and disposal of existing, investments across the EMEA-CIS region.
- Providing assistance and support for non-UK Tax Audits.
- Support with the implementation of an updated corporate tax governance framework including the delivery of process improvement initiates for the internal controls, assurance and audit aspects of the tax risk framework.
- Ensure timely preparation of JSOX reporting requirements.