A large consultancy group in Milton Keynes are looking for an experienced Corporate Tax Manager to join the team in a mixed role focused on improving efficiency and reducing risk on a short term contract. The role is split between managing and improving the compliance function and advisory project work - with the role to lean more towards advisory as the compliance department becomes more efficient.
- Map, review and make improvements to corporate tax compliance function to reduce risk and increase efficiency.
- Manage corporate tax compliance including review of all returns
- Assist with quarterly reporting
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure the correct information is reported and manage relationships with external advisors including on tax audits
- Assist with group consolidation
- Assist with Head of Tax on advisory projects
Interviews will be held from 3rd September so please apply now if interested or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax (Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org.)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR