A global organisation is building a greenfield team of corporate tax specialists to work on interesting corporate tax risk and governance projects. This is an interesting opportunity to join a team working for the largest companies in the world, reviewing the tax advice they are provided from leading Big 4 teams and help them manages their tax risk.
You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Leadership
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
This role would particularly suit an individual that wants to work at the forefront of Corporate Tax, incredible flexibility and the opportunity to be promoted based on technical ability rather than selling to new clients. As there is no requirement to sell, this role is accessible for someone leaving from another professional service firm, or an in-house tax team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a greenfield team which has significant investment to grow to be a market leading force, with clear opportunities to expand your Corporate Tax and management skills, while offering a clear path for career progression.
For more information, please contact Charlie Cumber at Nebula Partners on CCumber@nebula-partners.com or +44 (0) 2079474302