Newly Qualified CTA - Assistant Manager Corporate & International Tax
Are you newly CTA qualified looking for a step up to an Assistant Manager level position within a well-know, established top accountancy practice in London?
My client is seeking a Tax Senior or Tax Assistant Manager looking to move to a role with a clear path to management and progression.
Based in their London office, and working directly with the Corporate Tax Partner, you will be bringing your technical experience and people skills learned to date, aiming to develop them further to work within the following areas, both in compliance and advisory matters.
* Manage a client portfolio of businesses, mainly SMEs which can include listed companies and international groups
* Manage client relationships and identify opportunities; think strategically by understanding client's needs, their business and key risks. Including but not limited to tax planning opportunities
* Work with the Partners in the planning and conduct of advisory assignments
* Manage and drive the compliance process, guiding a small but growing dedicated CT team
* Review tax computations prepared by the audit department
* Identify ways to maximise the client relationship and deliver added value
* Assistance with HMRC enquiries
* Attend client meetings and events
* Carry out technical research
* Ensure team and individual budgets and performance objectives are achieved
* Manage WIP and raise bills where required
* Provide tax training to our Audit personnel and junior staff
At least one of ACA/CA/CTA/ACCA qualified with the majority of your experience obtained in the tax department. Willing to undertake further training if required, including CTA if not already qualified.
* Evidence of preparing and reviewing tax notes for accounts, including group reporting
* Computer literate with knowledge of tax software
* Experience of mentoring junior staff and providing ad hoc training
* Evidence of problem solving and decision-making skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Chartered Tax Advisor to take a step up and develop advisory tax skills within a supportive, friendly and flexible working environment.
If you would be interested in discussing this further please contact Maisie Horrell on 02072696337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.