- Rare slot with this growing Customs & Trade practice that operates nationally throughout the whole of the UK.
- In your role, both individually and as part of the wider team, you will provide customs compliance and advisory services to clients in a wide range of industry sectors, with a particular emphasis on practical/technical knowledge of customs declarations, procedures, customs software and reporting.
- Typical work you could get involved in would include technical compliance such as classification, origin & valuation; processing of customs declarations on clients’ behalf; use of special procedures; customs software and reporting
- A good background for this role would be as a Customs clerk/clearance agent – you’ll need experience of managing the customs clearance process as well as actually making the declarations.
- Experience of CSP system and customs software is also essential – along with a proactive attitude to contribute to the ongoing success of the team.
£Appropriate for experience
23 days ago