**RECRUITING DURING COVID-19 EPIDEMIC**
A great opportunity to join a growing national customs team in a highly successful professional services team. Working with a diverse client base you will advise on a wide range of areas including:
- Technical compliance such as classification, origin & valuation
- Customs declaration procedure
- Use of special procedures
- Customs software and reporting
- Supply chain optimisation
To apply you will need demonstrable customs technical experience gained from either industry, logistics, freight forwarding, HMRC or accountancy background. This could be a great option for someone looking to use their customs knowledge in an advisory capacity and really progress their career.